Sharing Your Story
Everyone has a different story
At Children’s Law Center, we know that your story — your experiences, perspective and voice — matter. They shape who you are and how you fight for your and your family’s well-being. If you feel comfortable sharing your experience working with Children’s Law Center, we invite you to reach out.
Why share your story? Some families and individuals we work with share their story to:
- Let others to know they aren’t alone.
- Help others understand support and services are available.
- Make long-term change in the city.
If you would like to tell your story, please contact Annie Osburn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you choose to or choose not to share your story, it will NOT impact our work with you.
You are the owner of your story. At Children’s Law Center, we will always respect how and where you want your story told.
Should you decide to share your story, we will:
- Always give you the choice to be anonymous or choose a pseudonym if you prefer to not use your name.
- Give you multiple options for including a photo: You can send a photo, we can take new photos of you or you can pick a stock photo.
- Share drafts of the story with you.
- Give you final approval of the story.
- Let you know you can revoke your consent at any time.